Build teams to advance safety, reliability and
transitions of care.
THE COLLABORATE PROGRAM
Advance care quality by learning care coordination, collaboration and high-performing team principles.
- Improve team communication through pragmatic skill building.
- Break down communication silos to better synchronize interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Apply proven approaches to improve transitions of care.
TEAMS WILL FOSTER COMMUNITY THROUGH COORDINATED LEARNING
Micro-learning videos can be completed in 2 to 5 minutes, allowing clinicians to learn on the fly and share insights in the group setting.
- Our innovative learning app provides personalized plans based on clinician interest and your organization's initiatives.
- Skill-building content is designed by clinicians, for clinicians to enable quick learning.
- App-based notifications push weekly nudges and reminders to reinforce learned skills.
CREATE A CULTURE OF TEAM TRUST THAT ENABLES CLINICIANS TO THRIVE
Introduce curriculum through on-site events and then continue discussions through the application of practical skills.
- Incorporate skill-building content from our app into standing meetings.
- Establish monthly forums in which groups watch video content and participate in a skill exchange dialogue.
- Support teams while they learn, change and improve together.