THE CLINICIAN EXPERIENCE PROJECT
Skill-building through on-demand coaching for clinicians, leaders, and teams.
Clinicians are under unprecedented levels of stress. Medical group and health care system leaders have a responsibility — and an opportunity — to help.
Results in Just Five Minutes a Week
Clinician Experience Project (CEP) is a skill-building solution for clinicians, leaders, and teams. With CEP, organizations realize meaningful, measurable results when clinicians spend five minutes per week with coaching tips that are delivered via a mobile app. It’s a practical and effective way to put coaching in everyone’s hands, and tap the power of shared, coordinated learning.
Learning that is designed for
usability and scalability
All content is delivered via the proven “micro-learning” approach for consumption in short bursts of time and immediate application. An engaging mobile app enables simultaneous, organizational-wide reach.
View a sample coaching tip
Listening Well – The Two Minute Rule
Curriculum developed and delivered by clinicians and industry expertS
- Content is based on years of validated research and on the job experience.
- Learning is coupled with immediate calls to action in order to spark rapid change.
- Individual and leadership certifications are available upon completion of select CEP Programs.
Professional support drives engagement and maximizes success
- Dedicated client success managers bring proven strategies and resources to drive clinician participation, engagement, and results.
- Facilitated discussions encourage participation and enable clinicians to learn from each other, accelerating improvement.
Programs that are purpose-built to achIEve specific goals
- Programs align with organizational improvement initiatives and deliver measurable results
- Video-based skill-building tips are bundled together to build specific skills over a period of weeks or months.
- Participants can track their progress (including CME credits and certifications) in the app and share insights with colleagues.
Key Use Cases
Reduce burnout and improve clinician well-being and retention rates
Increase CAHPS, STARs patient loyalty, and net promoter scores
Build leaders and boost practical teamwork and morale
What our clients say about CEP
(Based on OhioHealth HMS Employee Survey)
felt CEP tips improved
prefer CEP micro-learning
over traditional learning
felt the app was
easy and convenient
CLIENT TESTIMONIAL VIDEO
Tell us how the Clinician Experience Project can support your organizational goals.