Building A COACHING CULTURE
Download Dr. Beeson’s eBook to learn about a scalable people development strategy that inspires and coaches clinicians, nurses and staff; making their lives more purposeful, fulfilling, and impactful.
DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK NOW:
About Practicing Excellence
WHAT WE DO: We coach and develop the healthcare workforce to make a measurable impact on the colleagues they work with, the teams they lead, and the patients they care for.
HOW WE DO IT: We distill evidence-based wisdom of fellow clinicians and industry experts to deliver bite-sized skill-building programs to clinicians, nurses, and staff to produce outcomes in engagement, retention, and well-being.
The Clinician Experience Project (CEP)
The Clinician Experience Project (CEP) encompasses Practicing Excellence’s skill-building programs for physicians, APPs, nurses, and staff in ambulatory settings, and physicians and APPs in emergency medicine and hospital medicine.
See a list of CEP skill-building programs for clinicians, leaders, and teams
Hear from our medical group partners
BOOK A STRATEGY CALL
We will connect you with an expert who can help determine if and how we can help. From there we can work together to build a plan and a business case.
After completing this form you will receive a scheduling email from one of our team members.
VIEW Sample MICRO-LEARNING Coaching Tips
From the Ambulatory Patient Experience Certification Program
AGENDA SETTING (CLINICIAN)
Explaining Diagnosis (CLINICIAN)
Making a Human Connection (Nurse)
Helping Patients Succeed (Staff)
From the Clinician Well-Being Program Certification Program
From the Leading to Engage Program
Confidence Through Humility
Valuing People Above All Else
Why Our Approach Works
- FAST AND CONVENIENT: The life of a clinician is nonstop. Keeping skill development quick and accessible is critical. We deliver 5-minute video-based coaching tips through a mobile app.
- RELEVANT, CREDIBLE, AND ACTIONABLE: New skills are cemented when put to use immediately. Our faculty of fellow clinicians and industry experts provide a practical call to action in each coaching tip.
- ALIGNED WITH YOUR PRIORITIES: Weekly coaching tips are organized into programs designed to meet specific, measurable, organization-wide objectives. Our client success team runs a playbook that’s proven to engage clinicians and generate results.
How we Partner
- Create a roadmap including quantitative performance objectives.
- Hold kick-off meetings led by clinical leaders to communicate this is about supporting you and we are all doing this together.
- Deploy the Practicing Excellence mobile app to enable anytime, anywhere access to video-based coaching.
- Push the tip of the week using the mobile app and internal communications.
- Integrate the program into daily work, including weekly team huddles, enabling everyone to learn a new skill, try it in real-time, and share success stories.
- Measure engagement and progress toward measurable objectives.
- Reward, celebrate, and issue digital badges upon completion of a program.